We are currently looking to expand our team and require a General Foreman with experience in Telecom and Hydro work. Apply Now.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: Based on experience, plus benefits
In your role, you will be responsible for running a site and coordinating crews of labourers, truck drivers, TCP’s, Hydro Vac trucks and any other subcontractors necessary to complete work.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising job sites and crew activity following direction from the Project Manager.
- Managing and coordinating the activity of crews in order to meet determined work schedules.
- Read blueprints to determine project specifications and construct formwork according to drawings.
- Ensuring safety codes and regulations are adhered to.
- Resolving all site-related problems and making recommendations to improve worksite efficiency.
- Maintain project records, including approving timesheets for all crew members and signing off on subcontractors.
- Reporting back to the Project Manager.
- 2-5 years in Telecommunication/Hydro Infrastructure, minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Ability to read blueprints, construct concrete forms, place manholes and conduit as per drawing and specs etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have vehicle to get to and from Work Yard.
Location of work:
- Various job sites in and around the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland area
Applying for this position
If you are a qualified candidate meeting job requirements as listed above, we would love to hear from you!